Thursday, October 01, 2009

HOW DO YOU SAVE ON GROCERIES?







I'm sure from the link above you can tell what we do, and I thought I would share it with you in case you haven't tried it before. Every month we order a large portion of our groceries, and basically all of our meat, through Angel Food. It is a nation wide program, so no matter where you are right now, I'm sure you can find somewhere that you could participate in the program as well. The prices are unmatched and the food is of good quality as well. Oh, and NO there are no qualifications to participate in the program. If you eat food, then you qualify. Check it out, or even better maybe try it out. We stock our freezer full and get some other basics like milk, eggs, frozen veggies, cereal, etc. for just under $100 a month. So, there you go! Let me know what you think!


No comments: