Friday, October 15, 2010

Video Tip



So, I decided today that we should have a movie time this afternoon. I searched the library system and found a couple of videos that applied to our studies this week. I was pleasantly surprised at how these videos fit exactly what we had studied in our Sonlight curriculum this week!









This video from the American History for Children video series is fantastic. If you are studying early American history, the story of Pocahontas, or early Native American culture this video is great. I would definitely recommend it!





This video, Ancient Mesopotamis, from the Ancient Civilizations for Children Series, was fantastic! My 1st grade daughter Emma kept telling me all the things she remembered from our history books this week. It was almost as if it was made to parallel our text book! Fantastic.




Anyhow, just thought I would share a good find from the library that made learning a bit more fun this Friday.

No comments: