Sunday, September 20, 2009

ARE YOU WITH ME ON THIS?
Well, I am curious. You know when I was driving (or rather riding) home tonight I was looking at the houses in my little town of St. Clair. I could see in the windows, the lights were on, the big TV's were running. It appeared as if everyone in town had a clean, organized, house. That got me thinking....

Am I the only one in the town that is struggling just to keep up with the dishes and the laundry and the children? Forget about, organizing, gardening, oh and did I mention I'M A MUSICIAN!!!! What is wrong with me?

Well, I know this thought goes into direct opposition to my previous post, but I have to admit it discourages me. So, am I the only one? If so, how is it that I can't keep up and everyone else can? Just some thoughts I had for this evening....

2 comments:

LLJ said...

Well, we will get along just fine Brooke! I can't keep my house & laundry clean & organized! But I don't live in St. Clair! LOL! So I guess you need to move next to me so you won't be discouraged any more! : )
Leanne
PS... I am not a musician... but maybe someday...

Kerry said...

You are not the only one! Hey on the other hand isn't it fun to look in the window's and wonder... Not being snoopy into others lives just the pure fact that each household is so different and they all seem to coexist even through the difference. It's just neat to wonder.